Tree Trimming and Pruning - Tree Surgeons of Luton
Have you noticed that your trees need some maintenance and trimming? The services we offer enhance and increase the health and appearance of your tree, and the aesthetic value of your tree and home. We provide prompt consultation services regarding tree work so that we can quickly determine what would be best for you. Tree Trimming and pruning is the removal of overgrown, dead, diseased and decayed branches. In the maturing stage of tree growth, they need to be pruned to allow equal distribution of growth to all parts of the tree. We also carry out specialised pruning of fruit trees such as apples. Our services are available for residential and commercial clients, and trees that are under a preservation order.
Here are some reasons why your trees need to be pruned and trimmed.
Poor trimming and pruning can cause permanent damage to your trees, which is why you need to have experienced personnel handle them. To carry out proper trimming and pruning you need to have the right tools. Our experienced arborists have mastered the art of dealing with these services using various outstanding techniques. To execute quality appropriate pruning and trimming we ensure we prepare well before proceeding with any work. Tree pruning and trimming can be achieved by:
- Lifting - This is the removal of lower branches of a tree by raising its canopy for clearance of land.
- Thinning - Selective removal of branches to improve the structure and natural shape of the tree. This also allows more light, and reduces wind resistance.
- Clearing - Removal of dead, decaying and diseased branches from the crown.
- Reduction - Aims at reducing the size of the tree by decreasing the length of some branches while maintaining a natural look and shape.
- Topping - This involves removing much of the top of a tree, although it is not our preferred option as it is not a precise form of control and can be more damaging to the health and appearance of the tree than other methods. Some of our customers use topping as a quick way of providing additional views and light.
Our services enhance your tree’s aesthetic value, and with it the health of your tree and property. Our experts will deliver these services ensuring no damage is done to the trees or flowers. We care for the well-being of the trees and our arborists provide expert advice on which branches need to be trimmed and pruned. Our clients can boast of having beautifully shaped trees. After completing our work, we make certain to carry out thorough cleaning-up and disposal. If you want to experience and enjoy these services and more, get in touch with us today.